Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year

I'm sitting at home in Delhi right now, pondering upon whether I should update my blog with tales of my South African adventures. (As I had mentioned earlier, I did a week long backpacking trip halfway up the SA south-coast before flying home.) And then I think, um, maybe later. I'm on holiday, and my days are pleasantly full of eating fresh peas by the kilo and reading the paper in the sun (though the news from Pakistan is enough to destroy any good mood). Besides, my fingers get cold when typing, because Delhi is not Bombay! It gets really annoyingly cold here at night, made even more annoying by the fact that Cape Town is boiling right now.

Anyway, I will have some pictures of my trip up here soon. It really was quite fantastic. In the meantime, seeing as this will probably be my last post of 2007, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading my ramblings, and commenting/emailing me about the blog. Please do come back to read more next year!

Happy new year!!


No comments: